Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Autumn Colors Waterfall Manicure

Hey everyone! Guess what - it's FALL! It's my favorite time of year. I decided to start the Autumn season off with this waterfall manicure. This technique was made up by Sam over at The Nailasaurus - you can check out her tutorial on her blog here.

I started off with two coats of OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, a nude creme. The formula on this one was thin to the point where you could see every ridge and imperfection of my nails. Needless to say, it looks better with top coat. Here's a picture of Don't Pretzel My Buttons:


Next, I used a very thin paint brush to paint stripes of different and lengths my nails.




And because it's been requested, here's a picture of my right had. Here's proof that I can do nail art with both my hands! Super awkward hand pose though! >_<


Here are the colors I usesd:

Spoiled - Designated Driver
Zoya - Arizona
Zoya - Sookie
OPI - Malaga Wine
Sinful Colors - Georgio

This is the second time I've used these paint brushes and I still need some practice but I really like how these turned out! I hope you guys enjoy.

Thanks for reading!
Maggie  

No comments:

Post a Comment