Monday, May 19, 2014

KBShimmer It's Razz-ical

Hey everyone! Today I have a review of KBShimmer's It's Razz-ical. I bought this polish for my cousin as a Christmas present this past year and now I'm really disappointed that I didn't purchase it for myself as well!



It's Razz-ical is described on the KBShimmer website as "a red-violet shade leaning towards the purple side of raspberry." There are micro to small holographic glitters throughout. I could have easily gotten away with using only two coats for this mani, but I decided on three for a little more depth. The formula, as always, was smooth and buttery. If you've read any of my other KBShimmer reviews, you will know that I am absolutely head over heels in love with these products. They are always perfect. And if I could justify it, I'd buy them all.

Thanks for reading,

Maggie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment