Saturday, August 23, 2014

Clown Puke Jelly Sandwich

Hey everyone! Quick and easy post today. I wanted to do something simple, but more than just a plain manicure. So I thought, what's better than a jelly sandwich?

I started off with two coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu, a grey - white jelly. The formula is fairly easy to work with. There aren't as many bald patches that occur when applying this polish as compared to most jelly formulas. Then, I dabbed on one "coat" of KBShimmer Clown Puke, which is a clear glitter topper with over 100 different kinds of glitters. Every nail will look different! Finally, added another very thin coat of Don't Touch My Tutu and topped it off with Poshe Quick Dry TC. I love the jelly sandwich effect! It's so fun and easy to do.




Look at all that gorgeous glitter!

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment